ADY 4.17% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

Good morning passengers.Just a quick update for all holders and...

1. 4,287 Posts.
    Good morning passengers.
    Just a quick update for all holders and a couple of questions. You make a good point Brett, it would certainly seem as though Mike is being primed for a real clash of interest. Especially if Vallaner is to stand alone as a wholly owned subsidary. This ties in with the questions I had for the company this morning.
    1 First question, What is happening with the sale of i/o and machinery pieces? Answer, all money is to stay in Chile to prove up resources and further exploration with the goal of getting production under way. That would tie in with Mike Clarke stepping down
    2 Second question, Why the rights issue and what are the benefits to shareholders. This was quite a long response so forgive me in advance. It was stated in the annual report that this would happen, obviously I need to read the report more closely lol. Apparently there was a backlash by shareholders against the continued issuing of shares to ya global and not giving shareholders the chance to take up the rights issue (and rightly so) the company's attitude is now that if you don't want the shares issued to global. THEN ACCEPT THE RIGHTS OFFER. A fair point made by the company. It was also stated that one way or another global are going to be gone come november. So depending on how you read it, this could be a thank you to loyal holders. I would love to hear your thoughts Buddfox re: jv already in play. As the way I see it there is so much going on behind the scenes and I am not missing this trip.
    Happy sailing holders
    PGamble

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.