EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

update

1. 165 Posts.
    so all the bashing i got for ragging on managements blunderings wasnt deserved afterall huh?

anyways....

major factor that im amazed nobody has brought up is the ANC in south africa calling for mine nationalization. The average investor cant demarcate any of the soutthern african nations and this kind of talk recently heated up and scared the crapola out of investors.

other bad news is that water continues to be an issue and just got more expensive...

http://www.namibian.com.na/news/full-story/archive/2010/february/article/bulk-water-tariffs-go-up/

I got real lucky and dumped half my position the day before the big crash. Management is flip flopping all over the place and theres only one ann thats going to really put ext back on track....an offtake agreement with a floor price of 60+ anything else will leave our share price floudering around for another six months.

I also think management should consider a share buyback. i they took a million shares off the market for 8 million bucks it would squeeze the crap out of rio tinto! Im sure wed all agree that would be a fsntastic way to benefit shareholders and the impact of taking 0.5 to 1% of the free floating shares off the mzrket would be huge!

Heres hoping management gets their act together finally, im getting real tired of watching them blow the biggest uranium find since macarthur by letting their egos and fat corporate paychecks get in the way of progress.

go ahead and get angry and bash away at me but ive been right about management doddling and throwing the wrong cues out for the last half year and our unimproved share price is the result.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 475000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 16369146 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.