KGL 0.00% 11.0¢ kgl resources limited

Thats the hardest thing. Many countries have very loose...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Thats the hardest thing. Many countries have very loose reporting, but ASX are quite strict.

Its why KGL tried to do it the legitimate way, offering contracts to the farm owners to help in construction. But it didnt work. Offering them shares could work, but not as a bribe perhaps for 'access roads' ;)

I just hope KGL keep pushing hard and dont slowly give up and focus on Jinka.

A favourable outcome will be reach with Andash I'm sure. But hard to know what approach is best. Annoy the government with constant pressure is probably not the way to go, so hopefully take it easy and see what happens.

Its obvious the government want it to go ahead, not that they favour KGL in any way. They want the project regardless of who is in control for the taxes.

They have given KGL another opportunity to re-engage the community, they want KGL to open dialog and resolve it amongst themselves. I dont think the government will go against the farmers. But they will give us every opportunity to convince the farmers to change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $62.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $13.42K 125.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 249946 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 136125 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.