EDM 0.00% 0.1¢ eldore mining corporation limited

update, page-11

1. SRF
    1,046 Posts.
    Sam

We are not supposed to discuss another stock in EDM. But to make the long story short, what you get is a good story and nothing more. Rowbottom family is still in charge. Want to know the cost of underwater exploration look no further than MEO and Petrobas expenditure of $60 million for a duster. WHN won't even have money for 3Dseismic, let alone doing any drilling. There is also a poison pill if the SP is up to 10c.... A 50% share issue to SEYPAC. And who is SEYPAC? Part of the same family. That stock is all songs and dance. The so called massive is also the reason why no one wanted it and no one wanted to throw money away to explore it. In fact, the exploration license in Seycelle is practically free. It's a trading stock, pick the bones and run when u are in front.

One thing I learn trading is, buy in bad news sell in good. No matter how bad the news, buy it when SP is all time low. Look at CNP when it was 3.6c 3 weeks ago when everyone said it is a sinking ship. Look at CAA!'s SP now when it had no cash and the SP was 2.5c 2yrs ago.

Mr.Hamilton is going to Supreme Court to go after AGS Capital, which is the first company managed to do so. To me that is a good sign that Mr.Hamilton can still afford legal fees :D. Unlike most of the companies that AGS Capital had agreement with.

EDM's almost 2 billion shares on issue is good as it is a very liquid stock that can be good volume. If you are a long term investor, may be BHP and RIO is a better fit for you. But if you are a spec trader, EDM at this price and at this volume is a perfect opportunity for large gain. The down side is only 2 pips but the upside is way more. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.