EDM 0.00% 0.1¢ eldore mining corporation limited

While the agreement with AGS Capital is legal, as with any legal...

1. SRF
    1,046 Posts.
    While the agreement with AGS Capital is legal, as with any legal agreement if the intent were to deceit, there is a good chance in the Supreme court of WA that the judge may view it as such. From the way AGSC had acted, their intent to create the conditions where they do not have to provide funding. (i.e. Below 0.9c) and did not care about the actual value of the fees ($1.27m) by dumping shares could be enough for such conclusion. Their action would have negated the purpose of the agreement, which was to obtain funding.
    By law, any agreement that was made with the purpose to deceit or entrap can be judged as unlawful. Of course one has to prove it is in fact made in ill will. The evidence is there but as with any court cases, nothing is black and white. In fact, AGS Capital may claim ignorance and that they are acting on behalf of JCLTVF. And JCLTVF is probably not even a legal entity with no one in charge.
    To me this is just a side show and may never actually go to court but it did force the hands of AGS to dump their remaining shares, which to me is a good thing. As AGSCnow no longer holds the SP to ransom with their 120m shares.

All I ask is
    What do you think the SP would be if Hamilton managed to pull off the Baita deal in any form or shape? I am thinking acquire the mine for a song, pay as you go with profit options to the current owners and subject to certain JORC confirmation and Tailing valuation.

Come to think of it, we could hire Mr. Allen to draft the purchase agreement formthe Baita Mine.

If all else fail for Baita, we still have Burkina Faso and PNG.
    GOLD is tipped to be $5000/oz in 5 years.....
    What do you think the SP would be when the drilling of Burkina Faso resumed in Oct and drill results that'll follow? PDI did find gold minerisaton in the drilling of Dave East so far. At $1500/oz, every 10000 oz of gold worth the entire current MC of EDM. To me, it's a damn great punt. I am putting EDM in the tipping comp for the next 3 months.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.