STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Well the administrators are telling us the same old story as the...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Well the administrators are telling us the same old story as the Directors of STI. They are feeding us insufficient details and ARE NOT delivering on what they say over the phone.
    THE HARD YARDS is PUTTING UP WITH THE FALSE answers they give. NO DETAIL OR ANNOUNCEMENT PENDING

Administrators don`t act in the best interest of S/H but work on what is the easiest and simplest way to clean the mess up and put it in the DUMP BIN.

In respect Aptayl you continue to ignore the facts about this company and the people in it. We are all living in hope but it is very remote that there is anything left for us. If we could not get a contract when in business what hope do we have now. The administrators won`t even tell if we are trading or if the factory is operating. Why because it has shut down.
    IMO if the Administrators were fair dinkum they would release a detailed statement advising s/h what the situation is, not stay tuned.
    History shows that creditors will take what they can. Just go back over the years and see what has happened to companies much bigger than this with real assets. In todays financial climate world wide it is very difficult to see STI being saved. There does not appear to be anyone connected/involved/ that worked for the company who can or is willing to save it. The so called expertise we had when trading could not sell the company so what is different now.
    Aptayl you bagged me the whole time the company was listed and sadly all that I stated became fact. Even with that knowledge I also fell for the story after that AGM. Like you I still saw /believed in the assets they had and could not believe no one was interested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.