STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

update, page-19

1. 187 Posts.
    Stirling Health, which was likely just positioning itself for near term sales growth, had the most potential, with the likely sale of the other business factions, factory, intellectual property etc, but given debt levels, and fire sale prices in a badly depressed market, I too don?t hold out much hope.

I simply hold some hope that at the first secured creditors meeting, the level of interest expressed in various aspects of STI, from outside interests, would take another 45 days to fully assess any potential future prospects and/or what and to whom assets and intellectual properties could be sold and no doubt at what price, (any competing bids etc.). One can only presume the interest must have been substantial, else the secured creditors meeting would have resulted in an immediate fire sale.

I can only speculate that it is a complicated and difficult task and may even involved further negotiations with any interested parties to fine tune any offers, before any substantial decisions could then be put before the secured creditors for consideration. And yes because we are not secured creditors, we don?t get to know or have any say in the outcome, just eventually advised what the outcome was and then what the distribution of any remaining funds are, if any.

I therefore suggest we that live in the dark over this welcome any relevant information or updates provided.

Waiting for outcomes over lost hard earned cash is extremely hard and emtional, but I see absolutely no point in bagging anything or anyone any further over this, we have no choice other than to await the outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.