LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

whilst it's true that FNT has a few 'potential' prospects it...

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9

whilst it's true that FNT has a few 'potential' prospects it remains that these kind of 'potential' prospects have been hanging around FNT for many years - back in 2006 FNT was hawking several Tasmanian gold prospects in addition to announcements of finds at Andewa - that's a lot of years for nothing to have happened in between?..... I'll say it again FWIW - forget the fireside chats and pretty pictures, what the market wants is real progress backed by hard figures and in ground results - FNT needs to pick its target and go for it boots and all..... probably not what most wanted to hear - but 'potential' amounts to NOTHING without ACTUALISATION.....

(yeah, I know about the Kokoda debacle - but FNT has been involved in many more 'projects' than that over the years and so far with what success?..... )

I'll stick with it a while longer but I'm looking for far more than JPEG images of cores that nobody here understands..... I hope FNT gets on with something worthwhile instead of what it's been doing so far....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.042K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8575500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18486611 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.