LNR 0.00% 0.5¢ lanthanein resources ltd

Sorry but Thomson Reuters didn't ring any bells for me. My guess...

1. 706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Sorry but Thomson Reuters didn't ring any bells for me. My guess this may be the same for others.

So I did a quick google and have posted this cut and pasted from their home page.

"Thomson Reuters is the world's leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. We combine industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, intellectual property, science and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs more than 55,000 people and operates in over 100 countries. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges (symbol: TRI)."

It does suggest that FNT is beginning to attract serious attention.

Having read everything I can find on FNT, I am reluctant to pay the $30 to read what I already know. However if someone has read the report and believes there is something new there, give the report a thumbs up or down.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $2.042K 446.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8575500 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18486611 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.