RPM 1.43% 7.1¢ rpm automotive group limited

update

1. 3,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Just had a conversation with a female from the company (more than likely the receptionist) who didn't have much of an idea at all about the current situation except to say that due diligence regarding the farm-in was continuing. She volunteered that an extension for DD had been granted but was unable to say how long the extension would run. She then said that the extension wouldn't be as long as the original 60 days!!! Wow, what a relief.

I then asked why the company did not consider it prudent to inform the market of the material change in dates regarding the farm-in and DD etc. I received no response apart from the company line of 'DD should be finished soon'. When I asked to speak to an executive, apparently none were available.

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm starting to get more than a little peeved at the laissez faire attitude of this mob. A significant change in DD timeframes is a matter that should be reported to market as soon as it is known. Significant parcels of stock have been purchased over the past two weeks without a snippet of information. If relevant information was available, it should have been released. It may not be a big deal to the Board but it is as far as I am concerned.

Enough is enough. I intend writing a letter of complaint to ASIC regarding this conduct which I regard as unconscionable. Wake up to yourselves KIK management. You are there to serve the company and shareholders not yourselves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $17.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $6.814K 96.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 291101 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 38000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.