BIT 0.00% 2.5¢ biotron limited

update

1. 2,876 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    I think the FLoods in Bangkock could have held up the HIV trail; very Minor.. I Reckon next week we might see an ANN. on the options..its a good reason to give the market an Update on the HCV...I have never dealt with OPTIONS so iam not Familier with there PATH...i think the share price has been held back by the options..In my opinion if all the option were to be Excercised it would DILUTE the Share price Because you would have TWICE as Many Shares OUT THERE it would create more SELLERS than BUYERS...So if OPTIONS were not Excercised it would INCREASE the SHARE price and HENCE."We all want the Cake and to EAT it TO:::::.............. I Would imagine that Biotron are in increasing Discussions Doing are Partnership Arrangement with PHARMA, i think it would came DOWN to Price...Biotron would have to be Sitting in a Very SWEET Position for 4 REASONS...1.Drug development Programs..2.The ANTIVIRAL Space its in..3.The Specific Science it has..and 4.Not to Bad Finacially........Thats my Two BObs WORTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.