LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

update, page-11

1. 29 Posts.
    re: ** lum - the real update ** Your photo is confusing Oak. The entire red line should be 1 row lower. But why are people so transfixed by when the progress of the sign, anyway. The share price has not gone up as the completion of the Turkey and 4TS signs draw nearer. We have no idea how long the commissioning process is going to take, (eg Turkey been going through testing for 4 weeks now and still going) and ultimately we don't have a clue what date that Disney are going to make a decision. This date is likely to be middle to end of May assuming installation is completed by end of March and 4 weeks commissioning are required then another 4 weeks for Disney to trial the technology. (I would have insisted that if Disney gets 30 days free, that is part of the commissioning time required). Any news expected in the meantime? Probably not, so LUM share price more likely to sink than go up in the next few weeks. Hey, did LUM did dumped after the last update Oak, as suggested by Twisted? Sometimes it takes a couple of days for people to comprehend the ann's and reports.
    NB I'm still optimistic about LUM's medium term future SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.