LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

** lum - the real update ** Have a look at the post below by...

1. 24,765 Posts.
    ** lum - the real update ** Have a look at the post below by Oak. I also suggest you check other numerous posts about LUM by Oak.
    In my opinion, and I may be wrong, Oak has no credibility when it comes to posting on LUM.

LUM had fallen from 90c to 50c by the start of February on the way down to below 10c.
    ================================
    "Subject re: lum declining
    Posted 24/02/04 21:47 - 153 reads
    Posted by Oak
    IP 211.28.xxx.xxx
    Post #243274 - in reply to msg. #243238 - splitview

Exactly what you are saying dopey2. Lack of announcements (but not for everybody), impatience, stop losses. But once again, Lumacom is a different stock – only stock of its kind and most of the traders have very little experience in this field. I believe that Directors have an excellent knowledge on how to pursue its main objective of commercialization of the unique product. Main thing is to believe and forget what is happening around. I am not saying don’t trade it or buy it or hold. It’s up to you to make a right decision. Pepsi decided to go with Lumacom, and this is a very encouraging step, Douglas Durst, the most prominent green builder in New York gave go to Lumacom too for his state of art building 4TS. It will light up too when all the parties will be ready. This project is complex for some of us to understand, so give them time and don’t lose your nerves for something you have no idea about. Have a look at some of the BT Companies where all the processes to final commercialization takes many years or they will never succeed because of the shortage of financials. Lack of knowledge is responsible for the current share price which will be corrected soon I believe. I can’t imagine how many shareholders lost $$$ on this stock just days before Lumacom wants to say some news.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.