PER 3.57% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

update, page-65

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    I disagree

- ANP have advanced the 3 key products significantly since the .007c days william1982
    - They get a significant discount to the recent highs due to the impact the Kynamro fallout has had on ANP's SP

I don't know if they would be taking a larger position now, it would make sense to, especially to potentially hedge themselves in case things don't go well for Kynamro after Xmas

I also don't think people are making a clear enough separation between 1103 and Kynamro. Just my opinion but I think you'll find there are reasons that ANP is going to benefit massively if Kynamro gets approved, but if it doesn't, then it won't be impacted as much as you'd think

I spoke to Mark on Friday, he called me within an hour of me emailing him and we spoke for a good half an hour. I won't divulge anything we discussed, so please don't email me asking to as I won't, but all I will say is that I'm very pleased to have just added another order to my position and accumulate for now and hold.

Many have made it clear their feelings on how the wording of the update was put but at the end of the day, any board is governed by more than our need for complete disclosure and what's obvious to us in what can be disclosed or not, is not always the case

I'm comfortable with the risk vs reward now and I think this is severely overdone but of course results are what matter moving forward, so I'll look forward to that

The board have done nothing but deliver significant results and progress, clear and professional updates to the market and deliver on time and under budgets for the last few years, and were often used in comparisons on what a board should do for shareholders against those who didn't

To try and spin that the last update is a poor reflection on the board and more is just manipulative and rubbish, so people should carry a longer term view than a single announcement

ISIS Kynamro results recently were the major thing that's impacted on ANP's performance recently which was massively disappointing for them and us. As always, risk remains
    for sure but I think the upside potential is significant especially now at these levels

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.003(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.4¢ $72.99K 855.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 452608 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 398595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.