SBR 0.00% 1.5¢ sabre resources limited

Surprised and disappointed we have not heard anything lately...

1. 6,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    Surprised and disappointed we have not heard anything lately about Kaskara. Even their most recent Investor Presentation in May did not mention Kaskara but instead talks only about the Eastern Kombat trend and there seemed to be a reference suggesting this is where all the focus for 2013 will be. I had thought they were getting a deep drilling rig to re-enter the last Kaskara hole to get to the IP anomaly which appeared likely to be not much further down but now its all gone deathly quiet. As a long term shareholder this is one of the things that irks me with Sabre's reporting ... we seem to be hot to trot on something then after a while nothing, not even a passing comment. Cant figure out why it was at least not touched on in the last Investor Presentation. Schal could end up the same way, all systems go right now and then it would not surprise me a la Kaskara it all goes deadly quiet and we wait another year for something. For me its same old, same old, and the share price just languishes meantime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.894M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 634370 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 697500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.