SBR 7.14% 1.3¢ sabre resources limited

update, page-22

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Sorry to hear your news Simmo , but I completely understand where you are coming from .
    The gloom and doom associated with the relentless downward trajectory of SBR sp has , at face value , been an absolute disaster .
    Even in the context of broader negative , such as the price of Cu , the SBR sp in recent months has significantly underperformed !
    What is/ are the underlying reason(s) ?
    Poor results ? Not as far as I can see.
    Lack of/ slow results ? Possibly .

Certainly the drilling program has had some technical challenges , and the assay results turnaround time has had an impact .But ,I would put forward a 3rd factor ( just a theory ) that we may be in the midst of a strategic skirmish that is being played out.
    IF a large player ( say one of the 26c placement parties ) was/ is selling their holding down ( as some have suggested ( and I concur) )would you be aiding them by putting out key news that they could sell in-to and trash the good news ? Remember what was happening a few months ago in the 9c - 11 c range . Any one who stepped up to buy on what appeared to be good news was immediately swatted by a torrent of down-selling !
    So , perhaps , where we are at , is the product of a strategic arm-wrestle ?
    If there is any currency to the theory , then the current scenario may continue until the large seller completes their exit ....and that makes SBR an absolute bargain for those game enough to step up .
    When will it end ? ....Who knows !
    Anyway , that is just my theory , and is not intended to motivate anyone to buy or sell .
    GLTA
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.