SBR 7.69% 1.2¢ sabre resources limited

update, page-25

1. 6,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1788
    It's been a while since I visited HC. I think the last time I posted SBR was in the 20's.
    Anyway, the problem with SBR is the same as it is with a number of small caps that have a mixed shareholder register and a single focus on an exploration target. Generally, you get four types of parties on the register:
    * traders (although not on SBR for a long while);
    * investors;
    * speculators; and,
    * dreamers.
    The traders are long gone from the SBR register - except for perhaps 1 or 2 that got caught with their pants down and are now doing the "pray and hold".
    The investors, who seem to be the bulk of the HC posters here, are baffled by the slow but consistent sink in price. It clearly is not based on fundamentals, but hey, when is it?? They seem to be the voices of desparation we are now reading on this forum.
    The speculators are just about ready to throw a few bucks in to SBR because they can't believe how cheap it has become especially given nothing has fundamentally changed. Speculators will only part with their money when they see a bargain. They start with buying a bit here and there and are probably out there rubbishing the stock in the hope of picking up a few more shares at these ridiculous prices.
    Then, we have the dreamers. They are planning their early retirement on this one big score. They probably have been topping up at 10c, 8c, and now 6c all in the hope that their 2 or 3 million shares will do a SIR on them and hit $2 - $3. Generally, the dreamers don't last the distance and run out of money, patience or both and move on to the next big score when all seems lost.
    SBR is no different to other stocks and has a share register profile that is repeated many times over.
    All I can say is: it doesn't matter what type of share purchaser you are and what you say on forums like this, it's not going to change buyer behaviour or the share price. It may make us feel better or worse, but it doesn't change things like what's in the ground at Guchab or whether SBR runs out of explorations $$'s or whether it takes 6 weeks longer to get assay results from the lab. Generally, if it's going to happen, it will happen.
    I am an investor in SBR and will hold until there is a clear change in the fundamentals of this stock - either for better or for worse.
    A little bit of selling pressure based on light volumes from another type of investor is not going to sway my decision to invest. Nor should it sway your own individual reasons for buying into SBR.
    Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $4.715M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $245 20.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89599 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 129108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.