SBR 7.69% 1.2¢ sabre resources limited

update, page-26

1. 4,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    Niclou, I can understand your feelings in regard to history repeating with Kaskara however I do think that Guchab and surrounds are different as a Cu resource is actively being delineated. The border resource and its lack of developement may be more a result of the base metal types and the fact that Kaskara has been a hard nut to crack. Sometimes it is better to pause the exploration and move to a more promising area, ie Guchab et al. I dont think that history will be repeated with Guchab or we are doomed.

It is difficult at this early stage to determine the size of the Cu resource due to the complex nature of the structural geology and the fact that we really havent had results beyond 100m vertical depth. An updated model of the resource needs to be announced to SH's to allow for a better understanding of tonnage to date.

Simrose, it is a shame that you felt inclined to dump 500k of shares but it does make sense to draw the line somewhere and maintain a strategy.

It has been a steady dropping SP for whatever reasons but imo it hasnt been based on fundamnetals. Selling breeds selling though.

Good to hear that you still hold some though Simrose.

Yanlin summed it all up quite well. Maybe Im a dreamer? then again I think alot of investors in small cap explorers have some element of the dream. It is one factor that draws us in, like buying SFR at 5c.

If the fundamentals change then I will change my strategy. I dont like being at 6c, the portfolio looks terrible but maybe it is an opportunity if they start to hit some higher grade Cu at depth. Then again I could just be dreaming...lol.

The story continues...I hope it has a happy ending.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $4.715M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $245 20.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89599 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 129108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.