SBR 0.00% 1.8¢ sabre resources limited

Top work Sutto ...as usual you beat me to the punch. LOLI can...

1. 2,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Top work Sutto ...as usual you beat me to the punch. LOL
    I can support , first hand ,all that you have conveyed , as I am in Perth ATM to attend the AGM tomorrow ......and I was privileged enough to be able to spend an hour or so with Tim and his team in the SBR inner-sanctum today .
    I can only say , what a great, obliging group of people ...nothing was too much trouble ...(except for inside info of course !)
    There is only so much that they can include in announcements so it was informative to be able to sit and chat debate and ask questions .. look , listen and learn !
    Of course , what I am able to post is only the interpretation of an amateur .
    My impression : I think we will continue to see good continuing results from Guchab....speculation...perhaps grades gradually trending up as has been evident with the consistent grades that have been reported with the Southward movement along the Guchab valley .
    2-3% Cu ...fantastic ave grade by today's benchmarks imo .
    Would I like to be going faster ..yep .
    Would I like the sp to be multiples higher ...yep , but continued success (and increasing grades ?)will deal with that eventually .
    " Increasing levels of Sulphide from the deeper drilling (evident from holes 45 & 46)" Sutto
    From memory , hole 45 extended ~ 204m and ended in mineralisation (as that was the limit of the drill's capability from it's surface location ). Expect that to be revisited , at some future time ,when a more powerful drill is available to penetrate expected further mineralisation .

MAJOR LEARNING FOR ME
    I had the opportunity today to sit and talk directly with the Geo actually doing the 3d modelling ( Luke, thanks mate !).
    Essentially , everything I thought I understood had to be jettisoned because I had it all wrong .
    I thought that the major mineralised trend ran in an East-West direction from Rodgerberg - Kombat .....roughly somewhere near the top of the hill line (~ 10-12Km ).
    Silly me...WRONG .
    From previous reading about the Kombat Mine/Ore Bodies , I was aware that the mineralising fluids were trapped along the contact boundary of two major Formations (can't remember the names).
    My understanding now is that contact runs East from Kombat toward Guchab adjacent to the base of the hills/railway line
    South of Guchab .That contact is the major trend and has the potential to host Kombat style mineralisation .
    The mineralisation that we are drilling @ Guchab is controlled by a N-S oriented fault and is thought to be an offshoot of mineralisation from the main E-W Kombat trend .
    So , essentially we are gradually tracking the mineralisation in a Southerly direction down the Guchab canyon and , conceptually , toward the major Kombat trend ...somewhere down near the railway line , or beyond .
    That has added a whole new dimension to my thinking .
    Out of respect to the SBR guys , I will leave it to others to speculate what it all may mean .
    I hope that what I have posted does reasonably reflect reality ...but remember it is only my interpretation .

GRAVITY SURVEY ...final results anticipated soon ?

MY CONCLUSION
    I expect that we will continue to receive good drilling results on an on-going basis as the footprint is extended .

SPECULATION
    If we are drilling along an offshoot what might the main trend reveal ???
    Hope that helps
    GLTA
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 560917 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 607700 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.