SBR 17.7% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

Few points herehaving met tim personally and also having had...

1. 8,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Few points here

having met tim personally and also having had many conversations with him, as a person i found him fine, but as a CEO i dont have the same enthusiasm, for me i always felt slightly underwhelmed, but imho tim has put a stellar effort forward and also achieved a high cap raise that still may benefit the shareholders should the current cash be there long enough to achieve a resource of some value and a base price off the back of that. it allowed matt to do what he does best, and imho the board, as quiet as it is, is keeping cash burn low as they can as they strive to achieve some value for the shareholders..

I think he has tried as hard as he could, and i also believe if you reflect on the way the piano was played i wonder how much impact it had

the new permit imho is the only place where the share current achieves value, and from the way it was presented to me, Tim had a big part in that, maybe i was given a story? but imho if what what i was given as the reasons why tim and the permit landed in sbr, then we have to appreciate that impact and give credit.

i cant blame tim for the share price, imho the pad 1 hole 1 announcement was a pump and dump, and then played real well into a cap raising

the inability to locate sulphides and impress the market with outstanding drill results has left the share in to a death spiral for many quarters, aided by the .26er instos dumping the loss and pushing it to cash value only.

so now its totally risk reward, those buying the dumped shares may well get a nice return, or alternately,,,, sbr really finds nothing further and it goes penny stock...

edgy days ahead,, sbr has no CEO.. has itself in all sorts of strife in the management department, and is open to criticism and i guess ridicule.

will the share suddenly explode in value as a result of whats happening?? doubt it

clarity is not there for the holders.. must be a tough workplace right now..

all i hope for is that the ones working on the ground keep up some sort of program that can deliver some value to me..

the top end has fallen in a heap.. i can only rely on the drill bit now..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.