TPT 0.00% 0.9¢ tangiers petroleum limited

yepthe use of the term massive underwhelment doesn't come any...

1. 8,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    yep

the use of the term massive underwhelment doesn't come any close to the stuff up this company and its handlers have brought to the average punter

a previous MD who had to be shunted just before and during JV discussions

while all sorts of interested BIG parties were perusing the "secret company business"

the ultimate winners , once known, to blow our hats off

and who do we get .... a GALP.... where were the chevrons et al if the ground is really so good
    and how much did they pay for one well.... is it a make it or break it approach... and a few bob in the kitty - have they got the money yet , by the way ? who would know ?

and we also get a Chinese group who were very dodgy from the start and ongoingly... and we all (you, me event Eve...) find out when its too late, that they Chinese were just kidding .... didn't the company managers feel they had some fiduciary duty to manage our money well

and now we wait....
    kiss goodbye to the SP run-up prior to the "spud" .... cause who would trust anyone associated with the running and promotion of the company - delays/questionable partners, /more delays/ board replacements before critical events

oh how I hope I am so wrong to be down on this company and those that pull the strings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.