SBR 0.00% 1.3¢ sabre resources limited

update, page-129

1. 2,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Yep , good call on the eoy selling , I think .
    Figures that I receive have indicated BBY as the continuing sellers , for some weeks .Not huge , but ~ 200k a week consistently . Maybe they arrived early at the eoy wake !!
    We are supposed to be an exploration company , with a tenement that has independently been rated as being right up there on a worldwide perspective , yet we achieve stuff all exploration , and communication only suffices to meet statutory requirements .Not the recipe for success imo .
    Perhaps we can get the Board to publish the KPIs associated with the Management Contract . They can't be tied to successful performance that has any relationship with SBRs sp or we would be about to get a massive refund .
    I would love to be a fly on the wall at the Board's performance review meeting/process for FYE 2014 !!
    No doubt , with the level of sophistication evidenced , they will be using a 360Deg feedback model for their performance review . I hope that they remember shareholders are included in the 360Degrees ....now that would be interesting !
    They appear to be impervious to anything external to their view of the world . That would be unhealthy ! Now , hasn't that been successful !
    Apologies guys , but it is painful getting dragged over a never-ending paddock of broken glass and slowly bleeding to death . Just end it quickly , or get out of the road . How long is it going to take to realise that you are the problem .
    Q

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.108M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 129108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.