SBR 0.00% 1.5¢ sabre resources limited

update, page-20

1. 24 Posts.
    I don’t post very often , but I am seething with anger and just can’t contain my frustration any longer ...and so it seems can many others.

Everyone agrees; we have great pieces of ground; we have money in the bank; we have already managed to reveal mineralisation that must have many exploration companies green with envy; we have roads, rail, power and world class mining infrastructure adjacent to our Cu and we have money in the bank.

SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM ??

Pinch me ....it is 2014 isn’t it ...not 1894 ??

Pray tell me ....in a time when some men can do many marvellous things, like put a man on the moon ( 45 years ago), we appear to be paying people very good money to seemingly be unable to progress a simple mining exploration project 1cm in the last 5 months ????

I just can’t fathom the apparent level of incompetence being displayed by our manager(s) - or have I missed something here.

I don’t mean this in bad taste, but these guys are making the Malaysian Air Crash Investigators look competent.

I thought the main task of a mining exploration company was to find economic mineralisation ......How the hell can you do that if you don’t drill holes ?????

Sure, the price of Cu will fluctuate, but it all seems the aim of the game should be to have a stack of Cu when the market is good ........not wait until the market is good and then say “ Let’s find some Cu.”

That’s way too late !!

I just can’t take it anymore ....something has to change. Our managers just don’t appear to have any empathy for how tough it is out here in shareholder land marooned by inactivity fed by apparent incompetence .

Do they know what it feels like to be financially underwater while beached on a sandbar without any communication.

Surely the Board can’t be accepting of the lack of progress ......if I underachieved like this group I would have been shown the door long ago .

I mean, we were due to get the initial JORC for Guchab by the end of this month ......it is milestones like that which create the opportunity to increase the value of OUR company .

What an absolute joke .....JORC completed this month !! ...when you take 5 months to do absolutely nothing ...it ain’t gonna happen .

If we allow this to continue, I can’t see how the situation is going to change ....their track record is abysmal.

Surely we have enough grunt ( shares) amongst us on HC to find some way to make them take notice of our views.

I am just a mug punter who hopes his views are shared by others. My plea is to see if there are any corporate whizzes amongst the posters who can tell us how to get some change.

Sutto, Retrac, Esteon,AgentM, Hotfire, Qantum, Dudeesq,Yokka et al...you guys appear to have plenty of skin in the game and always have the highest respect for your well informed views .

Has one of you got the knowhow to identify a way forward ....and coordinate the charge??

How do you all feel atm? I bet your wives don’t know about how your investment in SBR is being destroyed .

Any thoughts as to how we can resolve this and get some progress?

C’mon guys..you can’t be enjoying what is happening ( or rather not happening ).

Who’s got the balls to do something about this joke that is being perpetrated on us !!!

Step forward ..your colleagues need you !!

Buzz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.894M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 634370 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 697500 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.