SBR 7.14% 1.3¢ sabre resources limited

update, page-21

1. 4,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Great post Buzz and one that hits the mark for the current state affairs for Sabre.

I can say that I do have plenty of skin in the game and if my wife did know how this investment was going my two most prized possessions would be cut off.

It really is a shame imo as I think that SBR has so much going for it but there seems to be a distinct inability to adequately explore our prospective tenements in a efficient and timely manner. I mean how hard can it really be???...but this has all been discussed before.

What I want to know is what is the company going to do about it? because it just isn't good enough and right now every shareholder in SBR outside of mission control has a right to be pissed off with the failures in moving this company forward. Especially when it has so much going for it!

Unfortunately I don't have the corporate experience to lead a change but I will put my holding behind a meaningful effort to change the status quo. I really wish we were not at this point but when is enough enough?

To further rub salt into the wound I heard through the grape vine that a reputable fund was ready to invest a significant amount of money into sabre over 6 months ago (someone may have mentioned this on HC before) to take the project forward only to be rejected by the power brokers. In hindsight this was obviously the wrong decision.

Those in control of Sabre, including the BOD's are responsible for its performance. The current lack of action and abysmal SP performance lays squarely at their feet.

Im sick of feeling like a mushroom, I want action, I want to be informed by regular updates and I want professionalism and competencies in exploration to move this company forward.

Retrac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.