SBR 7.14% 1.3¢ sabre resources limited

update, page-5

1. 4,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Thanks Sutto and good posting Est.

First it is problems with the assays now it is the drill rigs...what is next!

I realise that we are drilling on difficult ground but lets face it that is what exploration is all about, working in remote and difficult conditions. Having adequate contingencies is a must because invariably what can go wrong often will.

Exploration is too slow and too susceptible to delays! If we have the ground then get serious and drill it with more rigs and then if one or two break down then exploration doesn't come to a complete halt. If that means spending more money then do it! if it means doing a JV as Est suggested then do it! But continue to drag this on forever and a day.

Furthermore as I have been informed that there isn't a great deal of exploration going on for juniors in Namibia then one would think that Sabre is in a good position to negotiate for another couple of rigs to work on Guchab.

The problems that have delayed exploration for SBR are not just bad luck they are also the result of a lack of contingency planning and imo penny pinching or a reluctance to spend money that ends up costing us in the long run.

I believe in the ground but Im losing faith in the ability of Sabre to explore it in a time efficient manner that the market expects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $5.108M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $789 60.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39304 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 45454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.