SBR 0.00% 1.4¢ sabre resources limited

update, page-63

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Sorry Retrac, ive been unavailable until recently, just read your posts..

If an agenda can be formalised around the points you mentioned earlier, i would be happy to put my 1.5mil votes behind it..but I think we need to circulate these resolutions before one can champion a meeting...if I had something to give to my associates I may be able to get a few more mil in voting poweer..(assuming they havent jumped ship lol)..

I think the team at SBR are making things too hard for themselves. They have the approach of not communicating to the market when they don't have content to communicate (i.e. drill results). This is a poor communication strategy. If there is no progress being made because of slow ops, all the more reason to communicate this to the market to reassure investors that they are not drilling shit core and delaying results being sent to the market. I have communicated this point previously but it seems that it has gone to deaf ears...

May I request the comm resolution include a improvement around this comm approach..

I dont personally think we can continue to pursue a position of 'wait and hold or bottom drawer' as shareholders, the current share price is a reflection of lack of confidence of management; not drilling results...you cant keep on hitting >20m of high grade ore close to surface and complain about drilling results..

..these geos may be very good at the technical side of running an exploration company, but I have always and still do have reservations on their business admin skills.

Common boys and girls get behind retrac and lets all get together for some tea and scones!!...hey I want to meet my biggest HC mate Plough...i miss his informative posts!!

Sutto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.501M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 266233 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 95000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.