SBR 0.00% 1.3¢ sabre resources limited

unfortunately agent i have put this stock in the bottom draw...

1. 148 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    unfortunately agent i have put this stock in the bottom draw too...my understanding is that the non company owned rig is fully operational, but i have not confirmed recently if the comoany owned dd rig is operational...but the there was hope that it would be up and running a within a few weeks (from when i called over a fortnight ago)...

We should hopefully receive some confirmation of operational progress at the next quarterly.

It is unfortunate with all the drilling delays, more unfortunate is managements choice to not update the market properly on operation matters such as rig failure that causes a stop to drilling ops over a 6 month timeframe!..., which from my opinion breaches their duty to keep the market informed. ..

The SBR managers cant use the rhetoric that they have not got enough time to report properly to the market because they have too little staff; because with one drill hole successfully achieved over the last 6 months...well there is not much assaying to undertake is there? With the SP the way it is the market either assumes the company is not hitting copper in its drill hits and/or the managers are incapable of drilling.

Lets see what Matt can report in this quarterly. If he does not provide guidance to the market on a clear direction and an answer to the continual drilling issues, I will have strong words to these guys....

I go home everyday after work knowing I have made a positive impact to my community...with all the recommendations from shareholders that SBR mgt have ignored, the lack of progress and ultimately the destruction of shareholder value, how can these guys sleep at night is beyond me?

I still believe in the project even though my confidence of management has eroded. Given we are drilling closer to the parental sulphide as we follow the guchab mineralisation down the topography of the mountain...I really do believe there is better times ahead for SBR shareholders....

The company is in managements' hands...and always has been...let hope they perform a little better then the last 6 months...

Sutto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.108M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 129108 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.