SBR 0.00% 1.3¢ sabre resources limited

Sutto,I think that there is general agreement on what should be...

1. 1,655 Posts.
    Sutto,

I think that there is general agreement on what should be done and I doubt that any of us would be holding if we did not see the potential of the tenements. However, it is a question of what strategy they now pursue.

There has been much too much 'down time'. At some point, they have to acknowledge that they need additional resources. They might be able to hire them or they might be able to access them through a JV as I suggested. But the management team seem to have lost credibility from the perspective of delivering results. They have set themselves no deadlines for delivery. They have set no targets other than the exploration target of between 50kt and 300kt of Cu.

At the last count, they had about $4m. That will have been reduced by ongoing costs and repairs of machinery. Your suggestion of improving access to Guchab etc sounds sensible enough but do they have enough cash to do that and get to the point where they can state a JORC compliant estimate of sufficient materiality to put life back into the share price? Only they can tell.

They simply cannot blame machinery, labs, rain, ground conditions etc. for non-delivery. Nobody is suggesting that it is easy but what they are saying is that they do not have the resources to do the job or, rather, progress it. They have achieved something - they have data and they have something interesting to show people. The project appears to have moved beyond speculative exploration but now they must consider how they are going to progress the project to the point of cash generation and what they will need in terms of resources to do that.

The 'new man' should formulate a strategy and the Company should publish something.

That's my view fwiw.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.108M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 235482 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.