SBR 0.00% 1.3¢ sabre resources limited

Sutto "My view is that they should invest in improving access at...

1. 4,157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    Sutto "My view is that they should invest in improving access at guchab and get a powerful/reliable truck mount DD rig with a competent team behind it! Every drill hole they have done they have got something out of it...so why not back yourself and spend more money!"

Good point Sutto, improve the access at Guchab. We have drilled enough to understand the potential and imo take the next step towards understanding the Guchab prospect.

Get a dozer in and build some access roads into the southern area. There may be an approval process to go through with the land owner but past experience says that this should be ok considering an access road has been built into Eissernhut and Schlangental. Just make it happen, it is hardly prime farming land, offer the farmer some cash what ever it takes!

I think that it would actually save Sabre money. There would be the cost of building the access roads but this could be offset in part by getting rid of the other drilling contractor and bringing in a truck mounted RC rig like the one used on Kaskara that will achieve a much higher drill meterage rate and achieve a much faster rate of exploration saving time and hence money.

Really we are not talking about a huge cost here to build the access roads....make it happen!

Look at Schlangental for example, an RC rig was used there successfully so why not Guchab. The land is steeper at Guchab so the roads are zig zaged...just make it happen!

At this stage of Guchab exploration and the results to date I am surprised that there has been no action on this front. The prospect could be drilled out so much quicker once the roads are built and everyone should be happy about that!

Sutto, you seem to have managements ear perhaps you could try and find out why this hasn't been done and push for some movement in this direction. Other holders should try and push for this too imo. I will.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.108M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 235482 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.