LOM 0.00% 4.2¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Update, page-62

1. 6,543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I will help some of you Calculate revenue from 1 type 2a kimbo then x 2 ,change $134 a carat to 4k a carat ,2k under value
    Production varies by mine, but the world's "richest" mine — the Jwaneng mine in Botswana — has to move a ton of rock to get 1.4 carats of rough diamond, on average.
    That mine moves 8 million tons of rock a year and sells the rough diamonds for an average of $134 a carat. That's $1.5 billion in revenues, from a single mine. And it produces profit margins of 24 percent

so do the math, as DeBeers will soon and BHP...you have then a potential s/p on future earnings pez all they need to do is get an average crt/tonnage rate at those 2 type2a kimbilite pipes (avg 2 yrs),big difference in that crt price and that is why Miles has stated we are potentially on the front of the worlds most commercial and largest diamond mine in the world,now it has to be proven but you need to stop putting % percentage chance of it happening now and stick to reporting only as that is no longer the case as it is proven to be kimberlitic and chuck in 2 more pipes with boring poxy old high quality gems...pfff
    Goodnight.
    I look like I have some form of aspergers syndrome with all these posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.2¢ $4.452K 106K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3391 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 6903 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.