TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

They'd better not even mention a Cap raise this side of results,...

1. 1,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    They'd better not even mention a Cap raise this side of results, we have $11mill in the bank and $10mill + a year from Fonda. Not sure were we are at with anymore R and D grants but to me we aren't desperate for cash unless we want to take Fonda to market on our own or throw another $5 mill on getting listed in the US. If the results are positive then we will have options open up all over the place. My concern has always been (with the new management and board), that they let us go cheaply to a big Pharma company and all enjoy a few million in payouts/bonus/golden handshakes. It's great when management are connected but it does also give me cause for concern, "help out ya mates" and we are all winners. Not bad for a year or twos work. I truly hope the ACL team are above that scenario and realise they could be managing this multi billion company and the rewards for more years of hard work would be tenfold. One thing we still seem to be lacking is transparency and as we are all owners of this company, it really does frustrate me. At the next AGM, regardless of results, it's time to give them this perspective from the "loyal" small investors. Good luck all - good buying IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.