TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Do you remember when everyone was waiting for Arixtrato be...

1. 156 Posts.
    Do you remember when everyone was waiting for Arixtrato be approved for ACS, (acute coronary syndrome) it was going to improve the sales of Fonda, Well most doctors can use it for ACS anyway without FDA approval, I mean you want the best outcome for the patient.

Recently I thought that if Irinotecan is used in first line it cant be used in 2nd or 3rd. Why would the oncologist waist the time with Irinotecan alone without HA
    But if the results of the Phase III is outstanding then most Oncologists will use HA-Irinotecan in first line even though its not approved in first line, Again you want the best outcome for the patient.

An example of this is the following “Despite these good results, Nab-paclitaxel is not yet approved for the treatment of pancreatic cancer, although licences will be applied for. Nab-paclitaxel is approved for use in breast cancer in the UK and some pancreatic cancer patients may be able to have access to the drug by requesting it through their Primary Care Trust (PCT) but only if their oncologist feels it appropriate for their care.” (abraxane)

The CHIME trial statement today
    CHIME clinical trial, phase II study, of HA-Irinotecan with 5FU (FOLFIRI) plus cetuximab. • If no surprises then phase III study will likely not be needed to reassure clinicians • Some may want confirmatory phase III data?”

Hello same goes for HA-Irinotecan in MCRC .....WHAT THIS MIGHT MEAN IS A MARKET OF 1.8 BILLION COMPARED TO A MARKET OF 500 MILLION without further trails because the results may be TOO Compelling

In my humble opinion its means in our speak “Surfs up Dude”

In addition why are Drs Tracy and Peter wasting their time on the 1st August spruiking HA when the result is only weeks away.
    UNLESS I WAS CONFIDENT, I WOULD NOT WANT THE EGG ON MY FACE IF THE RESULTS ENDED UP BAD.

imho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.