AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

YOU were saying EXACTLY the same thing to me 3, yes 3, years ago...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    YOU were saying EXACTLY the same thing to me 3, yes 3, years ago when the SP was 25c and I and all my "mates" from Bell's and SC exited @ 25c post the 2nd last raising.

I was set on by the likes of you, chook, JM and his mates with the sort of sustained GANG bullying and abuse that would have seen charges pressed if it happened in a workplace to the point where I left the board... but here's kicker:

that was PRE esragate, PRE no new revenue (or apparently NO revenue at all) and NO real progress that the market thinks is worth even 9c. (oops other than certain people IIRC lining up jobs with the company after dumping "every one of my clients in the stock")

During that time I said: I'll buy it back at half the price (around 12c) "in a couple of years"... and YOU and your mates posted endlessly, hundreds of times garbage just like:

..he who laughs last, laughs loudest bumpkin....I don't expect you or he will be posting this drivel in 18 months.

..as for now..keep smiling
    . .
    In that time I've made 420% on those profits alone, and you? you've made 100's if not 1000's of posts on HC .... while you're capital has lost 70%.

lol

BTW turps since we're dealing with facts rather than "drivel": had an analyst (who up until the boards "handling" of esragate had a BUY on the stock - doesn't any more) point out that for all the "hype" about this being a Billion dollar company in fact his analysis of the Company revealed that they'd SPENT (IE RAISED IN SOME FORM OR ANOTHER) or been defrauded of something in the order of $400-500m over the various lives of the company, (greenchip/petracycle/vital et al) and for all that last FY the company apparently generated $700k in REV.

If he's right - $400-$500Million!... imagine if they'd just invested that @ 3% in the bank. The company would be WORTH A BILLION - NOT 8c and you would have saved yourself thousands of hours, AND thousands AND thousands of imo abusive, factless posts..... and probably even made some money.

But they'll still be "50c by Christmas"" LOL

Who's smiling now?

ALL my opinion only, of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.592K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 96714175 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19678077 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.