AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

"Kwad, hard to argue when we're languishing at 8.5c Certainly on...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    "Kwad, hard to argue when we're languishing at 8.5c
    Certainly on history POH have under delivered.
    Amazing how you and your mates were able to all get out at the peak 25c. Well picked. Extraordinary."

Not at all chook, IMO it was pretty obvious... the event that allowed me and many others to trade out of the stock was the placement completed just before the run to the 25c peak, which was also the event that caused ALL the hullaballo on HC.

(Sometimes even a chart can't really tell you everything)

"Somehow" (lol!) POH managed to get added to the ASX300 just POST the CR.. hence the buying by fundies that drove the SP up to 25c... I like those at SC etc simply sold into that buying knowing there was little to justify the market cap on an ongoing basis.Were the CR and the ASX300 add related?
    You tell me. lol

(If you go back to the time you'll see my charts advocating a SELL @ 25c.. and the abuse I copped for it too)

All the so called "quant" experts here wasted their time ... and their abuse lecturing me and a few others about how many shares would be needed to be bought by the fundies ON MARKET (and the likely effect on the SP) without considering whether there was a pool of willing sellers - who just acquired all the shares the buyers needed at half the price just months before - hence why the rise wasn't sustained ... none of the shares bought actually came from the "market" just from the lucky sophs etc looking to take a quick 100%!!!!! profit on NEW shares issued during the CR.

But then what would I know... as JM and his mate endlessly lectured me (and a few others).. they and their "quant" mates were much much smarter than I'd ever be...

and NOW much poorer.

When you miss events like this, orchestrated or not... you're either too stupid to be in the market (and chook that is THE one I know you are not) or way way too close to a stock/Company. Esragate only proves it.

BTW as i pointed out at the time: a simple stop would've allowed you and everyone else to effectively triple your holding for nothing. Now that would've been "extraordinary".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $6.592K 2.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 96714175 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 19678077 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.