AVE 25.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Oh Magoo chook you’ve done it again .. Interesting you’ve...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    Oh Magoo chook you’ve done it again ..

Interesting you’ve conveniently ignored virtually everything I posted .. all bar my ave. SELL price, so I take it you’re not disagreeing with any of the facts other than that.. or should I take it that you're only offense now is to turn attack dog rather than debate the FACTS. As far as my exit price:

Two things, one to put your mind at ease and the other…

For the record, 5 minutes running some stats on my trading platforms (you know the ones chook: the ones that have more than one stock - POH - on them) threw up the following stats for the period in question:

POH first breached 20c on or about 16/12/11 then broke back below 20c - for good, NEVER to return - on the 9/5/12 In that period, the SELL volume, ASX only (allowing for churn etc) was: 283,933,162 SHARES @ ave SELL price of 21.14c

Between 9/3 and 3/5 (2012) the SP traded above 22c: In that period the SELL volume, ASX only (allowing for churn etc) was: 134,587,679 SHARES @ ave SELL price of 22.32c

Between 26/3 and 4/4 (2012) the SP traded around 24 and UP to 25c: In that period the SELL volume, ASX only (allowing for churn etc) was: 26,626,937 SHARES @ ave SELL price of 23.98c

Between March & May the big Sellers were ITGAus/Orbis (go back & check my chart posted around this time clearly showing Orbis Selling up to 25c), SC, Bells, etc. But the fanatics on HC were buying because all the “talk” was of $1 parties and jet planes… lol.

Don’t believe me go back & check, you’ll even find my chart too.

Now as far as my sell price goes: A quick check of my records shows I sold a total of 712k shares at an ave 24.01c

So, yes, I didn’t get them all away @ 25c. And you’re right I should be more careful with my assertions after all 1c (well almost a cent) X 712k shares is just over $7k, nothing to sneeze at I suppose, not a huge issue to me but then I guess it actually carries a lot more weight when you’ve tipped: - how much have you put in over the last 10 or 11 years Chook ? What is it $500k, $600k, $700k?

Then I can understand $7k being meaningful… because once you strip out inflation, brokerage, opportunity costs, travel ex’s to and from AGM’s, calls to your mates/brokers, 1000’s of hours on HC etc …. $7k would be about all you’ve got to show for your hard earned.

BTW the trigger on the chart you talk of was a very simple Elliot wave calc based on recurring ranges for waves 1,3 & 5. The rest was simply Orbis’s selling and a reading on the buying momentum vanishing. Nothing anyone else couldn’t have done, nor a simple stop for that matter.

Now the second point: that fact that again you’d want to argue semantics rather than go back and check my posts from 3 years ago or even heaven forbid take a dispassionate view of the “love of your life” and debate the stock and its performance. … says everything we already know about this love affair you’ve had with this company. Futile endless HEARTBREAK.

Now Steenbarger or Douglas might help with your delusions and biases… otherwise I’d suggest one of Ariely’s courses on behavioral finance , they might help you see the wood for trees.

Then again that might all be too confronting… sense of self being so intertwined with a revenue less minnow like POH

Personally I don’t believe in taking a mistress from the stock market… inevitably you wake up next to someone who looks a little like … like… Esra?

And stock market mistresses always look a little cheap in the morning, particularly 10 years on.

Probably time I PO’d again, clearly nothings improved here… the biases still run rampant and tolerance for an opposing view is still running on empty.

And the SP? 10 years lows. Says it all doesn’t it.

And on HC still a FACT free zone

In future whether POH goes to 2c or $2 I’ll be happy to trade it… but I won’t be surprised which it is.. I’ll just trade it as it is… not as I (desperately) want it to be…

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $18 7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
65 103358077 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23045581 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.