SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

Whilst I do believe that these unfortunate deaths are not device...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Whilst I do believe that these unfortunate deaths are not device related, my concern is about the delay it will cause. In particular I am concerned about how it will affect the draw down of the Silicon Valley loan. The requirement for 100 enrolements by June 30 looked achievable before this announcement, but now smacks of inside knowledge by the lenders and a significant hurdle with serious consequences for Sunshine Heart. Failure to meet the terms of this loan agreement, in such a near term condition, may seriously effect Sunshine Heart's strength when raising capital to guarantee completion of trial with or without successful interim analasys.
    I hope this is all a storm in a teacup but it is hard not to conclude that this will remain on knife edge untill the company can confirm that the enrolment of 100 trial participants is in the bag and costs are not spiraling out of control. I don't expect this quartly report will have enough to satisfy speculators on either count, so the price is likely to flounder untill the mid year announcement.
    I've been in this stock since 2007 and believe it will eventually pay off handsomely, my only fear is that liquidity issues will force compromises, via dilution or low ball takeover, to a well deserved return for long suffering small holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.