ADO 9.09% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

Update, page-53

1. 1,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1143
    Steve, the language used tells me ADO have developed a battery with these stunning advantages over known graphite models.
    After reading the many contributions from posters, Twins blog and some further research, it seems to me like the claimed breakthrough is related to incorporation of a particular blend of mix n go and silica replaces graphite. Obviously there will be a lot more to it.
    The Board and Management would not mess with a trivial deviation.
    I'm sure Josh or Geoff have knocked the doors of the likes of Apple. The wheels will be turning now while the question for me is more about where others are in the battery technology race.
    Time and focus for patent protection could well hold the reason ADO cannot disclose more.
    I am hoping Mix n Go is unique in providing the breakthrough. If another glue is marginally similar, we may not have the exciting licensing option that would deliver the holy grail for ADO.
    A lot can go wrong, but plenty could go right. I'm optimistic plenty will go right for us as success unfolds from all the irons in the blazing ADO fires. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $59.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $66.69K 2.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 40000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 244772 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.