ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Stockcounts observation was Vague? Nebulous?... Huh? ... A...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    Stockcounts observation was Vague? Nebulous?... Huh? ... A spontaneous bar graph popping up insinuating anteos nanoglue has the potential to increase a current batteries life four five fold without any research driven data to back up such a bold statement, to my knowledge (pleeeease correct me if I am wrong) falls strongly into the category of vague and nebulous. IMO it has been excited retailers on the back of this presentation that have temporarily lifted this out of the doldrums, aaaah the blissful nostalgia of it all... IMO this most definitely will not rise into the teens again on the back of zero commercial deals. Why should it?! IMO the sp will drop back to 8 cents within 2 weeks The unprofessionalism of that graph would worry me slightly here if I still held. I still have faith in the tech and will jump back in down the track but the whole concept at times seems to remind me of those late morning shows promoting the ab cruncher pro and the inevitable 6 pack that ensues. Or the kitchen knife that can cut through concrete. Some of the blatant obtuse delusion and unwarranted smugness shown on this blog infuriates me at times. Especially from the prestigious 'long term holders' club. And yet I can not resist my consistent fix, cue psychologist... Ps if the online presentation was more or less just a dot point slideshow of the actual presentation with potential investors in Melbourne/Sydney and they did elaborate further on that mystical bar graph with proven research/trials already under taken then I will quietly eat my humble pie and buy back in tomorrow. If that graph becomes scientifically/professionaly validated then you have just one the lotto folks... Hence my skepticism

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.816K 408.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1278507 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 299817 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.