ODA 0.00% 18.5¢ orcoda limited

update, page-21

1. 6,693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1578
    I haven't been in SMA for a year - I thought it was dead.

The last time I was here we needed $18m revenue just to break even.
    Major announcements kept coming that never amounted to any revenue.
    A fortune in marketing had to be spent just to keep the keep revenues at the level they were.
    Cash burn was horrible, with an inevitable CR coming to come to further dilute poor suffering shareholders.
    Revenues came from games, and as soon as the games dropped off a bit in popularity, so did the revenues.
    HC posters wanting blood from lazy directors, who were using SMA as a luxury vehicle.
    Nothing from train tickets. Nothing from "in-car systems". Management lacking direction.
    Management hid the fact that monthly growth had stopped - hiding behind quarterly numbers.
    Smoke and mirrors. A golden opportunity wasted.

Now I see a breakout - and a gap?
    Need to start researching and find out what's going on. Hhhmmmmm..............
    There was one poster who had been here since the start - called the top and got out - much to the derision of his fellow posters. What was his name - Fludgy, Fluffy or something? He seemed to have the feel for SMA more than anyone. If he's still around I would value your honest opinion as to what's going on, and if the turnaround is real or not.

sma_ax30sep15_to_10oct16.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.