EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Update

1. 5,211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3165
    Our whole thing is only a matter of weeks before we are gone. The Receivers/ Admin ie deloitltes  are running the show.

We are totally gone if we do nothing.

Option 1 - raise $15.1 mil this will get rx'ers off our backs then we start again only option

Option 2 - follow the process and get in data room and bid like many companies will, could pick ego for $1 if no one else bids off, course big players want our north basin prospects because our stupid team never protected us under this loan agreement and held all assets in WA EGO, stupid people imo.. RG area is a heap of shit. I always knew it, our team never believed in me and all those meetings.

Option3 -  Cut losses and move on OR find legal rep re loan agreement etc.

Sorry for bad news but it is what it is, who's willing to pay 15 mil.

Our board absolute incompetent FW's imo

Sorry for the realist news. Last post Wabbs you are a total  FW and always will be, hope we meet one day! Please tell me again how great our team is.. They are out of jobs in 2-3 days and walk away free, while we all lose.. A Hole company run by incompetence at the highest order imo. We are done guys. Sorry but Kent Griff and Dr John would have done better, shame on you, you stupid supporters who always knew jack sheet. Good bloody bye and best of luck.

$15 Mil guys is OUR ANSWER!!!!!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.