APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

looking good 23cents soon Mr T has finished his stint at...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    looking good 23cents soon Mr T has finished his stint at Newcastle and he is most excited as to what has happened.

The company will be informing the market as soon as possible in relation to the progress of BHP and other work.

Using a little logic, talking to the company and reading between the lines it is only a matter of time now before BHP take their position on the APG register.

Looking at other companies over the years where BHP has taken a position it has allways been at a large premium to market. I would only expect the same with APG.

But why would BHP want a position in APG. My guess is to put a foothold on APG to keep preditors away while they complete the next stage.

With a shareprice of 7.5c we would have to expect shares going to BHP at around the 12cents mark.

That should put the APG SP around the 12 -15 mark. Then the real action starts....

APG will start to build the demo plant for BHP, do steel work with the likes of bluescope, smorgans, fortescue and BHP which will transpire into more agreements.

We must also recognise that BHP wants the agglomeration technology for the fine sands deposits as this technology will unlock billions of tonnes of mineral sands..

And what about Greybeards post....no wonder BHP need APG...the only company that can produce a constant 98% tio2.

Gold is just beginning with more deposits and drilling results to come.

I cant think of a better stock to be in at this time and the next few weeks should really warm up.

Guess the share price after these potential announcements....

BHP in at 12 cents......say 7% of the company

Announcement to say BHP very keen to progress and APG will now start to build plant.

APG secures bal of $3.0m to build plant (lets say Conv. note at 18 cents)

BHP allocate funds to APG for agglommeration technology and testwork.

Steel companies commence testwork with APG

Drlling in China about to commence

Steel company (bluescope or ?) agree to terms and conditions BFS re plant

APG announce securing a bigger and better deposit in China with a JV partner fully funding.

Well, this covers the next four months or so of announcements and in my opinion I think APG will announce every one of them. Of course figures mentioned is anyones guess.

Given the above announcements I would expect the SP to be at least 23 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.