APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

update, page-49

1. 1,434 Posts.
    re: the roaring 20s 7cents to 23 cents Hi Allnight,

I do not expect the shares to be issued based of a three week average.

I know the management of APG well enough to have a pretty good idea what they will be shooting for.

Also, there is allway more than one way to skin a cat! That is why some people are self employed or run companies while others are employees or subbies.

Everyone has their own areas of expertise.

In BHP comming on board APG needs to look at ALL aspects of a major share issue VS other alternatives.
    i.e....say 5% of the company with BHP at say 12cents VS 18% of APG to BHP at whatever price.

There are implications and consequences to APG with such a large issue that people on HC would not have even considered or thought about even though they think they are smart.

APG know how much they need and will know what options are available to them.

BHP know what they want, what they are prepared to do or pay to get it and that will form part of negotiations with APG.

For me I am hoping for the smaller issue say 5% giving APG more fexibility is vaious areas and aspects of management.

It is not allways black and white and the answer certainly will not come from this forum.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.