HCL 0.00% 13.0¢ highcom limited

Update, page-14

1. 1,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Dear xxxxx,

I am responding on behalf of the Company in relation to your recent query concerning the reporting of results for FY2018.

I can confirm that we are on track for market disclosure of our preliminary results following completion of our financial accounts audit this week by the Auditor. The formal Appendix 4E will be filed with the ASX by 31 August after our Board have reviewed and approved the subject report, that is now being finalised. We may also release a very short market update subject to clearance by the Board next week. The Appendix 4E will also provide an operational update on all of our business units , including updates on the XTclave and XTatlas products.

I trust this brief update allows you to further understand that any financial disclosure being made at this time is subject to formal clearance by our Auditor of the financial reports. As you might expect this is a detailed process for both our CFO and the Auditor. Thank you for your enquiry.

Kind regards,
    Laurie

Lawrence A. Gardiner | Company Secretary

T(02) 6163 5588 | F (02) 6280 6518 | M: 0418 488 931 E [email protected]W | www.xtek.net
    A3 Faulding Street, Symonston ACT 2609, Australia
    PPO Box 333, Fyshwick ACT 2609, Australia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.