ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

If we follow some of the comments by chin4 and HgHQ it would be...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    If we follow some of the comments by chin4 and HgHQ it would be just as easy to blame it on the top share holders as much as management of NMDC or this fall guy your jumping on.
    Who makes the decisions depends on what decision is being made not who's in charge. Lots of decisions and directions taken by ECT lead up to NMDC finance directors decision that ECTS claims were inflated and unsuitable for them to use. There is that other saying to take notice of here, Don't Shoot the Messenger. All along the problem has been communication. The wrong communication at the right time is a problem and when it gets done a few times over a long time then it all adds up to everyone singing from a different hymn sheet. And all along ECT thought they were on the same hymn sheet but in todays announcement they say that "Given the unexpected outcome in India over recent months, it’s appropriate to outline the path taken toensure shareholders are clear on the facts". Well they are only the facts as ECT see them and its garanteed that NMDC have a different group of facts. They also say that it could not be predicted "delays inachieving financial close in the proposed India project that could not have been predicted". If you are relentlessly looking out for communication problems and assuming relentlessly that things can always be clearified better between parties with declared cultural and language barriers then delays are always predictable and expected.
    The gut probleme that I have is that this issue has apparently occurred with a number of projects now not all foreing speaking parties.
    I can only think that a level of ego arrogance stoic-nessinternal conflict stubborn-ness skill level pride and misconstruction play some part in these consistent problems. So is it internal conflict pride stubborness or something like that between top share holders and the board who want to decide the companys direction but cant agree and then its a cancer slowly working against the original directive? Or does one side have full control and is not being listened to is another theory.
    But JohnB blaming one person and that will be that with a nothing to see here attitude is a bit of a cop out in my books unless you include all parties involved right down to individuals and there executive inputs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $471 106.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 19992372 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8767736 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 3331782
Last updated 14.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.