ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Sussan I think this point deserves a brand new topic for every...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47

Sussan I think this point deserves a brand new topic for every body to talk about this elephant in the room.
    I asked Glen a couple of weeks ago something that he never came back to me on. It's a deadly sticking point that needs full attention otherwise as you say the company has 18 months left at best before it rolls over.
    My question to Glen was something along the lines of this

"Glen about this companys strategy to get over the line from having a unproven industrial process to having proven industrial process.
    It will be good to know what it is. Because as you know very well crossing that line will get you an offtake agreement for certain and I think a ton of investors will come."
    A partner or lender will only give money to ECT build a plant if there is going to be a return. They expect a return on there loan because they are convinced that ECT has proven industrial processes that someone will buy and that buyer and ECT sign and Off-take agreement. They become convinced because ECT and another party sign an Off-take agreement.
    The off-take agreement comes first if the buyer of the product is convinced that ECT can make and supply something. Then the plant gets built.
    Sussan no body is interested in an unproven industrial process unfortunately. No proven process, no offtake agreement. No Off-take agreement means no lenders to build the plant. So unless ECT raise the money themselves to build a plant then all the plant talk is dreams.

This is the single core problem that ECT have and what is failing them and all hare holders IMO.

I would like to know what Glens answer is to this catch 22 problem that ECT has.
    You can't get an off-take agreement without creating a product at high volume and you can't make a product at high volume without building a plant. What comes first for Top 5 shareholders, your management and professional consultants left right and centre and the board?
    The chicken or the egg? I hope Glen or Chin4 can answer this to there loyal supporters. The loyal supporters are propping up there wealth right now. And they will supporting them if they get asked to pay for a plant that is for an unproven process. Would shre holders want to pay through a capital raising for a plant that has no customers yet and that is not already a proven industrial process? Is this why ECT have always tried to rely on a 3rd party to do the building for them? Why not risk it themselves? Because it is an enormous risk thats why.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $471 106.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 19992372 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8767736 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 3331782
Last updated 14.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.