ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Crones you couldn't care less because I just proved that you...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Crones you couldn't care less because I just proved that you made something up and misquoted Glen thereby misinforming the ECT thread.
    If I was you I'd hope that situation disappeared asap too by pretending the other person wrote a garbage irrelevant thesis on NMDCs lignite.
    The attentive posters know that I wrote about your misquoting of Glen crones cool.png.
    interesting that you ignore the egg and chicken problem. Your agenda doesn't seem to be about discussing the company it appears to be about discrediting posters and getting personal, despite what's crumbling around you. Sincere poster crones? Definitely not.
    A different poster called Sussan asked a question that I replied to, which you butted in on with your own reply. So unless you want to discuss my answer to her without misquoting Glen or facts, you should leave that company problem to the rest of us because if it's not solved it is deadly and it will lay the company to rest from a commercial matmor hydromor and coldry point of view. Or any commercial output for that matter, which requires off-take agreements, which only come with funding which only come with off-take agreements which only come with funding and so on and so forth. Unless you vote for a capital raising. Get up to speed on the discussion, then contribute tp that discussion if you care to Crone. Your replies are exactly why people become condescending so stop stoking the fire.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $471 106.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 19992372 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8767736 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 3331782
Last updated 14.57pm 03/05/2024 ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.