MLS 0.00% 2.6¢ metals australia ltd

Update, page-2

1. 5,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    There has been so much happening yet nothing has happened. e.g. so much drama with JORC yet no JORC, so much on Gold, Lithium, additional "discoveries" at Lac Rainy yet nothing to show for, Aquisitions, land purchase for gold yet no added value, Being so close to company making date (for a good long time) yet SP has been "rock solid" at rock bottom 0.001 (you are not quite right re 0.002, there as been no bid at that), etc etc etc ....

All that plus more, and add to it the salary they have been taken out to do NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the last nearly a year (except giving money to their GG mate) ... it has cemented the decision in me that if they stuff this JORC out, I will be taking legal action. I have had some discussions with a firm already ... but ...

I believe there is potential here for everyone (Gino, his mayes AND shareholders) and they can still do the right thing:

Get JORC out, finalise MOU for JV or Off-take, raise capital THEN at a better SP position to minimise dilution and hopefully the JV partner will take over the affairs from there and out of the hand of this incompetent mob.

let's see what happens this month as they have promised June as deadline for JORC ... yet again. My patience will not stretch further, that is one certainty in this venture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $11.42K 429.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 399999 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 55535 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.