PNA 0.00% $1.84 panaust limited

update

1. 521 Posts.
    I am currently in Vientiane having returned from a couple of days at the Phu Bia site.

Heavy rain over the last few days from the typhoon in Vietnam but I reckon we are pretty much through the wet season now.

I am 100% convinced that all of what has been released to the market is correct and not overstated. The project is definitely on schedule and will probably start production in Feb/March as previously stated in Garry Stafford's last interveiw.

A lot of the guys on site (based on their many years of mining experience and investing in mining projects and not telling me anything not already known by the market) believe that $1 is a very real possibility within this year and that $1.20 to $1.50 is very feasible when the mine starts production. They expect that after the production methods and mine operation is proven then $1.50+ is likely. Even many of the guys down at Sepon (Oxiana) were reccomending hanging on to PNA and most of them hold PNA ( I say "even" because the guys at Sepon love to bag the Phu Bia guys but you ask them about the shares and they all hold them and all swear by them).

Anyway, I think the share price and abundant positive broker reports say all you need to know and all the people that have a good knowledge of mining that have been telling me all along what a great stock this is continue to hold and continue to top up in many cases.

I certainly wont sell out of this for less than $1.20 to $1.50 and I am confident (as are many) that this will probably come within the next 12 months (barring any catastrophes out of left feild).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.