TSO 5.71% 3.3¢ tesoro gold ltd

They can give us a general update at any time they like so long...

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    They can give us a general update at any time they like so long as theres sufficient to pad it out into something newsworthy.

But its not the style of this company to put out frivolous announcements either and its not like we have been news starved having the raising and a couple of drill announcements leading up to Christmas.

Labs around the world (including in Catholic, family loving Chile) will have been closed over Xmas/New Year for a well deserved break though they will be back at work as of this week I imagine.

Extra drills might be on the way to El Zorro and those on site might be firing up any day now if not already.

I think we could get drill results in the next week or so i.e. early next week perhaps and an update on the raising and SPP side of it as soon at they decide to close it (which is probably at any moment).

I think we will get a thorough announcement once the full battery of drills (inc the additional new drills) is on site ready to go i.e. a proper January presentation.
    Give a week or so, everyone deserves their Xmas break and our team will be the better for the break.

We have a big year ahead of us!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $40.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.3¢ $15.03K 430.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48530 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.