ORP 1.25% 7.9¢ orpheus uranium limited

update

1. 116 Posts.
    update from UB
    I read the announcement on friday and was particularly impressed with the description of hole 5.
    Don't hold your breath for the lab results, it is clear from the companies actions that they have not found anything economic just yet.

However now that the Geology of IOCGU's is better understood they can also better determine where the orebody is likely to be.

There are now 6 holes drilled into this IOCGU and we have confirmed the existence of Copper Gold and Uranium. Every drill hole so far confirms the theory that a major volcanic event occurred nearby causing the "alteration"

The Magnetics, the Gravity, the drill holes all strengthen the hypothosis that this is indeed the next Olympic Dam.

From the results released so far our chances of discovery have improved significantly.

There is something there. With the strong magnetics and gravity there must be something.
    The drill holes are now suggesting a very near miss in hole 5.

The chances of success at Torrens have improved massively in my book.
    Laos should reveal more multi million ounce prospects shortly, a drill program should begin in Laos in the 2008-2009 Dry Season. Argonaut have a big chance of making a major discovery in Laos in Late 2008 Early 2009. Results form the Laos program should be coming soon.

Then of course there is Kroombit.
    Open Cut Zinc Copper deposit.
    Crush it, float it, make a zinc copper concentrate, and ship it off to the smelter.
    Low cap costs, its near power, rail, and close to the surface. Neighbouring leases also have outcropping Zinc/Copper Mineralisation, and the full extent of the mineralisation has never been fully explored, especially the low grade potential, and higher cost ore (deeper)
    More news to come out of Kroombit as they work towards a feasability study later in the year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $14.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 7.5¢ $1.19K 15.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25401 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.